Babes Arrival

I have been wanting, since I found out I was having twins, to try and share the essence of our story, it's depth and almost surreal traversing.  It just can't be done yet, or maybe ever. I really hope that in days to come, maybe when I'm old and the kids are raised, to try and tell the story well of this mothers heart and journey.

Here in the last couple of weeks as we've anxiously awaited the arrival of our twins Abe has been working on a slide video for a hunting outfit he hopes to project with in some time to come.  It begins to crack the surface of what I feel in my soul as I continue this journey that five years ago hung so heavy and now today sends my heart soaring, and leaving my mind too simple to take it all in and tell you about it. 


But for this moment, while Abe sleeps so peacefully with the nakey twins on his chest and I've finished my breakfast and coffee, I share this beautiful snapshot. 


Fall 2012 from Abe Henderson on Vimeo.

Comments

M. Dwight said…
Thanks, Jess. Can't wait to see Brother Sun and Sister Moon :)
M. Dwight said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts