Finding my way

I drool over the beautiful blogs of a few Mommas I know are living out dreams that we share.  Having a little piece of land, with kids who educate themselves along with my help there. We're learning about a created world and it's Creators energy is in us. We're growing our thoughts with the writings and teachings of thinkers and feelers who have gone before us. We're feeding our physical selves with hard work and good, homegrown meat and vegetables that are the fruits of that hard work.  Our home is simple and glowing with natural colors, the ones we harvested with cozy nights in mind, next to a wood stove that warms us and nourishes both our souls and our bodies. We tend to our ailments with herbs and home remedies. It's a dream world, coming true!

But my reality is a lot different.  Right now, I'm just trying to get my head above water with what I need to know to start to make my dreams a reality.  I'm treading water in a $500 membership and curriculum that I bought to teach myself how to better bring and home-Waldorf education to the kids, while Abe works 50 hours a week or more (including commute) and has to sleep all but 2 of the hours he gets to spend at home.  We're raising animals, yes, were doing it, the dream. But, it's a lot of @#$%^&!? work!

So part of the journey I'm on, suggests I blog or journal to help sort my story and my thoughts a bit. I have this blog, originally started for an entirely different season, but altogether the same. Mama, finding my way.

(I might just have that last line tattooed on my left arm, I guess it's a life thing.)

Comments

Melisa Nielsen said…
Hugs. This is a very good beginning.

Popular Posts