Let The Memorials Begin

Tomorrow I am planning on going down to pick up Ezra's ashes. If I get to Thanksgiving without them I will feel very sad that he is sitting in a cold stupid funeral home while we're all cozy at Nathan and Amy's house.

Deeper thoughts were on my mind when I signed into the computer to write. For one, I had come home from a "girls night out" and was a little too wound up to just go to bed. I tried, immediately my thoughts were full of the visions that freak me out. Freak is mild, let's say haunt me everyday.

Church was extremely hard yesterday. I'm so frustrated to hear about people doing drugs and can barely haul their asses around just to stay in line without using. Some mothers don't have custody of their kids and they still lived. SO WHY DID EZRA DIE???

Ok, my sleeping meds are definatly kicking in.... more again later.

Comments

Incognito said…
I saw your comments on Steffany's page and felt compelled to look at your blog. I am so sorry for you and the tremendous loss in your life. I am thinking of you and praying for you!!!
steffany said…
I thought about you this weekend. I hope you are okay.

Popular Posts