I have 3 boys!

It's been almost 6 weeks since Ezra died and I still constantly think in my mind, there is Malachi, check, there is Josiah, check and Ezra is........right he's not here anymore.
The first couple of days it was intense, almost out of my control, but now I am adjusting to the fact that my third boy requires no physical attention, only spiritual.

I will never not have 3 boys. When someone asks me how many kids I have I will say I have 3 boys. Ezra does not deserve to be forgotten, and I will always be proud of him. I am still his mom.

The one time I have been asked since Ezra died how many kids we have was very strange. We were meeting with the owners of the bistro we bought (stay tuned for explanation) and Paisley had come to the meeting but the older boys were with a babysitter. Bill, the guy, asked Seth and Sarah if they had any others and they told Bill about Owen. He then turned to Abe and I and asked how many children we had......."uh..." I don't think either of us expected it, or knew what to say....."ummmm we have two boys" but quickly I realized that was wrong but didn't say anything. This is the part that is strange. Bill added " do you have any more?" I said to him "actually I do, my son Ezra died on August 29th, he was only 2 months old." Bill was sad and apologized.

Why did he add that last little question....I'm not sure but I know from now on I will say.... "I have 3 boys!"

Comments

Popular Posts