Happy Sad Mother's Day

Yesterday a kind lady at work remembered that I owned the bistro and asked how it was going. I told her well, just that it's a little more busy than I care to be. She followed that up with "how many kids do you have?" quickly my answer was "two" and quickly my thoughts were swirling.... I mean three, three. I have three kids. I wanted to correct myself but the interaction with strangers over Ezra's death seems to be growing old, having to explain, still feeling more than sad. So here I am to correct myself. I have three kids, three boys.


Happy Mother's day for those of you who are happy, appropriately sad, frustrated and confused. Honor motherhood and be honest with where you are.


To my Mom, you are wonderful and I love you.

I feel your love on this day for me Ezra, thank you special angel.

Comments

Popular Posts