Good Day/Bad Day

Tomorrow is fathers day for Abe, Owen's 3rd birthday, and right now I have to decide if it's going to be a good one or a bad one because I'm going to bed. I can set the mood for tomorrow depending how I fall asleep.

Not only is this fathers day but we always do fathers day with Abe's birthday combined. When Ezra was born only a couple days after Abe's b-day we commented how special it would be to share birthdays. Obviously this will be more than sad when Abe has to celebrate his fathers day and birthday with a very special baby boy missing in physical. I pray his spirit is close tomorrow and for the next several excruciating weeks.

I like birthdays for the kids, so I'm frustrated that they make me so sad. It's hard to be festive with the family, see the kids running around and not sulk back. I need extra strength for these things. To enjoy the life here.

I hope you'll find ways to be here Ezra, we welcome you and still love you very much.

Momma.

Comments

Popular Posts