Needed: One Free Piano

I've been wanting to write on here more, but I have nothing new to say. The obvious is that I miss my baby, I've said it before and no matter how many times I say it, I still miss him. I apologize if you feel tired of it. I should learn some far off language, some poetic way to say it.

My thoughts are in poems now, more so than blog entries. I may try and get them into writing somehow, but the effort it would take seems daunting. So, maybe not.

I'm really out here in cyber world looking for a piano. Since Ezra died I've had it in me to get close to the keys again. Not sure why, but not willing to deny the urge either. Since we have no money, it has to come free. Craigslist has offered a few but I never hear back from the lister. Just teasing me.

Melancholy,
Jess

Comments

Incognito said…
I don't even know you, but I have a tremendous ache when I read your blog. I feel for you! I am praying for you to have a sense of peace!
KimmerzCook said…
If you can get a truck and know someone who can tune it my parents have one sitting in the garage.

Popular Posts